The Tourist Spy has been sent on a virtual mission in Switzerland to discover the best things to do in the famous alpine country in Europe.
Known for its majestic Alps, lakes, and valleys, Switzerland has the perfect balance of nature and culture (Switzerland has four languages). It’s a great place to travel because you can spend your days hiking through gorgeous landscapes or exploring one of the many museums. And, if you’re looking for some peace and quiet, there are plenty of quaint villages where you can enjoy delicious Swiss chocolate in an old-world atmosphere!
In Switzerland, it seems like every corner reveals something new to explore. From Basel’s iconic Rhine River to Bern’s historic city center – this small country packs a lot into its borders! If you want to experience all Switzerland has to offer then make sure that at least once during your visit, you stop by Geneva – home of the United Nations.
- 11 Best Things to Do in Frauenfeld, Switzerland (2023 Guide)
- 14 Best Things to Do in Interlaken, Switzerland [2023 Guide]
- 12 Best Things to do in Thun, Switzerland [2023 Guide]
- 15 Best Things to Do in Chur, Switzerland [2023 Guide]
- 10 Best Things to do in Sion, Switzerland (2023)
- 10 Best & Fun Things to Do in Locarno, Switzerland (2023)
- 15 Best Things To Do in Montreux, Switzerland (2023)
- 10 Best Things to Do in Aarau, Switzerland (2023)
- 10 Best Things To Do In Martigny, Switzerland (2023)
- 5 Best Things to Do in Alpnach, Switzerland (2023 Guide)